If you live in Kerala and wish to undertake an MBA program for online education, this post is for you. It boasts the country’s highest literacy rate. A distance education MBA in Kerala is highly demanded.
Below are the different top universities in Kerala offering the finest distance learning MBA programs:
NMIMS provides effective online learning programs. Online classroom
sessions are well-liked for trendy instruction and exposure.
Fees-Credit card payments can be made in 3/6/9/12 month installments. 1500 rs for form.
Eligibility-Bachelor’s degree in any area with at least 50% score and two years work experience OR Bachelor’s degree and PG with at least 50% score and one-year job experience.
● Any Authorised Enrolment Partner on the NMIMS website can provide an application form.
● Apply and pay online.
● The Enrolment Centre requires a photo ID, work experience certificate (if applicable), passport photo, and academic papers.
● Every applicant is interviewed personally by NMIMS. Bring the originals to the interview.
The University of Kerala was formerly called Travancore University. It is recognized by NAAC A, and it provides the best MBA distance education in Kerala.
Fees-Rs 30000(Rs 7,500 per sem)
Eligibility-Student must have a 50% degree or similar qualification from a country’s recognized board and no age limits.
● KU accepts the MAT score as an entrance standard.
● The prospectus can be obtained from any of the study centers. The leaflet costs Rs 250/-.
● Notifications are issued between May and June on the internet.
Indira Gandhi National Open University
It is the largest open university globally and provides a diverse choice of courses at a low price. IGNOU utilizes technological advances to teach students in the best way feasible.
Eligibility-Every graduate with a 50% score may pursue an IGNOU distance MBA. 45% percent marks are adequate for reserved applicants and no age limits.
● Students can apply for MBA on the official IGNOU website.
● Browse through the prospectus to obtain an overview of the curriculum.
● An OPENMAT entrance test is a must to enter the program.
AU is characterized by approximately 200 programs in both normal and distance streams. It regularly ranks among the finest online learning lists with a sufficient educational facility, state-of-the-art infrastructure, and a large network of study locations.
Fees-Rs 26000(Rs 6500 per sem)
- Every graduate from the university recognized is eligible for the AU MBA Distance Programme.
- Only the study schemes 10+2+3 and 10+2+4 are allowed no age limits.
● The candidates must acquire their prospectus through study centers or from university, with their application form paying 500rs.
● For requests to be sent by post, submit the Rs 600/- DD to the Distance Education Directorate(AU).
● Read the application form completely and attach all documents.
Suresh Gyan Vihar University
It is Rajasthan’s first university to receive an ‘A’ from NAAC. AICTE and UGC-DEB approve it. The MBA program is designed to meet current industry demands and is connected to professional orentrepreneurial growth.
Fees-Rs 62,400(Rs 20,400 per sem)
Eligibility-The student must graduate with at least 50%.
● Applicants can apply online or at any of the study centers.
● Fill out the online application.
● Once the application is filled out, attach the required papers such as a transfer certificate and a photo ID.
● Can pay fees by credit card, debit card, check, or DD.
● Following enrollment, the student is sent a photo ID, a course syllabus, and a student kit via courier.
Since it has been seen that persons with a master’s degree are more likely than those without a degree to receive a better job or promotion in their business.
Suppose you are in Kerala and are looking for the best MBA distance education in Kerala. Don’t give it a second thought.
Just go for it.