Several women aspire to have plumped lips like most of the celebrities in Hollywood. It has become a new beauty trend all over the globe. But how is it done? Not every star is born with fuller lips. Well, the answer is simple. They undergo a cosmetic treatment known as lip augmentation through dermal fillers or injections.
Lip augmentation with the use of dermal fillers enhances the lip’s shape and makes them look fuller and smoother. Females who have lost volume in their lips can also undergo this treatment. Let’s analyze the procedure in detail to find out what benefits does it offer.
What are Dermal Fillers?
Dermal fillers in Dubai are the injectable materials used to treat cosmetic problems like removing wrinkles and fine lines or restoring the lost volume. These fillers are best to add volume to the lips and make them look bigger and better. The dermal fillers for lip augmentation are also known as lip fillers.
The dermal filler injections used for lip enhancement contain hyaluronic acid. The most known fillers used for lip augmentation are Restylane and Juvederm. Their primary functions include boosting lip volume, enhancing the shape of lips, and smoothing the vertical lines.
How Do They Work?
The hyaluronic acid used in the dermal lip fillers is also found naturally in the body. Its main work is to absorb moisture and lubricate the skin by binding it with water. These hyaluronic acid-based injections copy the effects of natural hyaluronic acid when injected into the skin. In addition to this, the fillers also stimulate collagen production and add volume to the lips to give desired shape and size.
Essential Facts About Lip Augmentation Through Fillers
Here are some unique facts that you have to know while getting lip augmentation in Dubai.
- It’s a quick process and requires less than half an hour to perform.
- You will observe the results immediately after the treatment.
- The fillers amount used differ from patient to patient depending on the requirements of the patient.
- The side effects linked with the filler process are minor. For example, you will experience temporary swelling, redness, and bruising at the treatment site. All these effects will subside in a few days.
- Doctors recommend sleeping with an elevated head using extra pillows to reduce the swelling caused after the treatment.
- There are no severe complications linked to the treatment if a certified dermatologist has performed it.
How long do the results last?
The lip augmentation results through dermal filler injections are not permanent, and they can last from 4 months to one year. Therefore, to keep the results, you have to undergo the treatment repeatedly. Moreover, the results will be natural-looking if performed by an experienced dermatologist. A highly trained professional will also work to enhance your natural smile.
If you want to have fuller and plumped lips but are unwilling to go under the knife, lip augmentation through dermal fillers is the best option. It offers natural-looking results and provides you with the desired shape and size of lips. However, it is essential to get the treatment from an experienced professional.