Dr. VJs Cosmetic Surgery & Hair Transplantation Centre Visakhapatnam: Fortunately, with the treatment of Hair Transplant in Vizag, it has been possible to see hair growth in the way you always wanted. Hair loss is a common concern among men and women & this is where hair transplant has proven a boon for the patients. No matter how much you try there is no other hair restoration treatment out there that provides the result as a hair transplant does. Not only the results, but even the Hair Transplant cost is also extremely affordable in India as compared to the developed nations. On average, it costs around Rs 40,000 to transplant the hair grafts.
Now! Coming back to the concern, ‘How long will it take to see the hair growth after hair transplant?’
Hair growth after hair transplant
- To begin with, after the surgery in the 2nd week or so, you will notice normal hair fall. This happens as a part of the surgery because of the trauma which the scalp has to bear. Bear in mind, it will go away, and following that you will notice hair growth.
- Additionally, hair growth is noticed within 3 to 4 months. At this point, you will notice the hair growth which is a few inches long. If you think of knowing the exact timeline, then keep in mind it is different for every patient.
- Furthermore, you will notice the results within 6 months but still, the hair growth will occur in the next few months. Ideally, you will notice hair growth within 8 to 12 months.
- Lastly, you will see the hair thickness and texture getting better with time. Just make sure that you follow all the necessary tips and suggestions given by the doctor throughout the recovery so that you see the results that you are hoping for.
Hair grows in a cycle
Keep in mind, your normal hair growth is the same as after you have undergone the hair transplant. So, it means your hair will continue to grow in the same manner.
Follow the doctor’s instruction after hair transplant
For the best possible results and to reduce the chances of complications you have to make sure that you follow all the tips given by the doctor. Be it before the surgery or after the surgery, you need to make sure you do as the doctor tells you like:
- Take the medications on time, if prescribed any
- Follow a proper diet plan
- Do exercise
- Stay hydrated
- Avoid going out in the sun for few weeks
- Apply ice on the forehead to reduce swelling & not directly on the scalp
Choose the best hair transplant surgeon
In the end, you must choose the best hair transplant surgeon to see the results you have been always hoping for. Choose the surgeon after checking his experience, skills, past patient reviews, and successful surgeries he has done. Just make the right choice, and everything will be much easier for you.