To play online games, a blazing-fast internet connection is a must. If you are a game lover and can’t live without playing online games, then the Nighthawk pro gaming router is a perfect choice. The Netgear router uses cutting-edge technology to provide you high-speed internet. The super-fast WiFi speed of the Nighthawk pro gaming router will keep you in the game for longer.
The distance is no more a bar with the Nighthawk Pro gaming router. It allows you to draw boundaries to abstain unauthorized users. Therefore, you should set up a Nighthawk pro gaming router in your home to take your gaming experience to another level. Wondering how to install a Nighthawk pro gaming router? Let’s hop up to it.
Steps to Install Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
You can configure your Nighthawk pro gaming router by accessing the Netgear router login page. Follow the steps given below to set up your WiFi device:
- Unbox Your Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
- To begin with, unbox your Nighthawk pro gaming router.
- Do not forget to take out the Ethernet cable, quick startup guide, and power adapter. Be careful while taking the accessories out of the box so that none of them get damaged.
- Connect Your WiFi Devices
- Now, take the Ethernet cable and connect its one end to your Nighthawk pro gaming router and another to the modem.
- Make sure that the connection between both WiFi devices is finger-tight and secure.
- Turn on Your Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
- Turn on your Nighthawk pro gaming router.
- Wait for the power LED on your WiFi device to turn solid white.
- Also, make sure that the WiFi LED is lit.
- Switch On Your Computer
- Once the LED on your gaming router stabilizes, it means that the router is ready for setup.
- Now, switch on your computer and open a web browser on it. Any web browser like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Apple Safari, etc. can be used.
- Head towards the URL bar of your web browser and type routerlogin.net in it.
- Press the Enter key.
Note: If you are unable to access routerlogin.net, try accessing the 192.168.1.1 default IP.
- Log in to Your Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
- The Netgear router login page will appear.
- Now, enter the default username and password of your Nighthawk pro gaming router in their respective fields.
- Click the Log In button.
- The Netgear Genie page will come into view.
- Follow the on-screen prompts and complete the Nighthawk pro gaming router setup process.
- Once your router is connected to the internet, the Internet LED turns solid white.
In this way, you can set up a Nighthawk pro gaming router. But, during the installation process, you have to take care of several points that are as follows:
Do’s and Don’ts of Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router Setup
- For a fluctuation-free power supply to your Nighthawk pro gaming router, make sure that it is plugged into a working wall outlet. You can prevent power outages by using a UPS.
- Do not use a damaged Ethernet cable to connect your Nighthawk pro gaming router and modem.
- Make sure that the web browser you are using to access the Netgear router login page is updated. Also, ensure to clear its cookies, cache, and browsing history.
- Avoid typing the default web address of your Nighthawk pro gaming router in the search bar of your web browser.
- Above all, enter the correct default login details of your Nighthawk gaming router carefully and do not commit typos while doing so.
Give yourself a marvelous gaming experience with the Nighthawk Pro gaming router. Follow the aforementioned steps to configure your WiFi device and remove the bars of distance.