A startup in India is considered to be a new business set up that has been set into a small nature and has been perfectly initiated by a single or a group of individuals in the whole process. It will make the start-up very much different from other business organisations because the start-up will be very much capable of presenting the new product or service which is not available at any other kind of place. Hence, the base of start-up will always be based upon modernised structure and unique products without any kind of issue. The comprehensive process of company registration and start-up registration is very much beneficial for the concerned individuals and the following are the most important advantages of indulging in registration of a start-up:
- Start-ups are very much capable of providing people with clear-cut advantages of self-certification because these are very much permeable to the failure in the initial stage. Hence, the status of admitted for self-certification with nine labour and other laws so that concerned individuals will never have to conduct any kind of investigation for three years.
- Under the start-up India scheme the start-up will never need to entertain any kind of tax liabilities for the three years and incoming funds from the hatcher as well as other investors will also be exempted from tax. This particular exemption will be easily available for three years and will make sure that start-ups can always capitalise on the funds in their way so that it can be perfectly used for business growth without any kind of problem.
- People can go with the option of completing the registration of the start-up very easily with the utilisation of mobile application and the best one is that government supports the start-ups by providing them with single-window clearance in this particular area. In this particular manner, there will be no need to indulge in any kind of comprehensive issues because people can easily get rid of approvals, filing compliances and several other kinds of unnecessary formalities in the whole process.
- Another very important advantage of registration of the start-ups is that networking options will be significantly widened and companies will be able to discover more alternatives for funding as well as business idea to ascertain the growth in the long run.
- Depending upon the registration of start-up is considered to be the best possible way of ensuring that government projects will also be undertaken very easily because these are not very easy to enlist due to huge competition. But start-ups will be given a priority in the cases of government tenders and projects.
Apart from all the above-mentioned points, there are several kinds of research and advocates of innovation who are very much capable of providing the people with proper support and the government is also establishing different kinds of search boxes so the development of the products can be carried out very easily. Hence, to avail all the above-mentioned advantages the organisations need to indulge in start-up company registration so that they can take complete advantage of the swift processing without any kind of problem.